Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 7

Every day this weekend/week I have had a fruit smoothie. All included peaches, blueberries, strawberries, and ground flaxseed. I used up the black cherry juice and switched to 100% white grape juice on Monday. Today I put carrots into my smoothie, but they didn't juice that well in the blender. It wasn't bad but I'm not sure how often I will do that.

I started taking wheatgrass shots this morning. I got the individually frozen wheatgrass shots from wholefoods. I'm hoping to detox/help my stomach issues. I am extremely bloated a lot of the time, so I am always looking for something to help.

The weather hasn't been that nice in the past few days. Monday was snowy, Tuesday was windy and slightly cold, and today is rainy. Tomorrow and Friday are both supposed to be in the 50's-60's. I plan to try walking to the gym tomorrow. I hope that I will actually get there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment