Friday, March 11, 2011

Goals: Day 2

So after my post yesterday, I did not have corn pasta, meatballs, sauce, and a fruit and veggie. I ran out of time before I left to go to a friend's house. I did have a great dinner of saffron rice, chicken with onions, carrots and a sundried tomato sauce. When I got home I read for a half hour or so then went to bed. I started That's Another Story by Julie Walters. Very good so far.

Anyway, this morning I got up at 8am. I ate a pear around 9am then I made a smoothie and ate half of a banana. The smoothie had frozen strawberries, blueberries, peaches, and spinach, half of a fresh banana, black cherry juice, ground flaxseed, and a little bit of water. So far I can taste mostly bananas, but that might change. I like adding the banana because the consistency is much creamier, but this is the first time I have tried a banana since I was told it was a sensitivity. I'll see how I feel later. I also warmed up the frozen fruit/veg this time and it blended better than just throwing the frozen fruit/veg into the blender.

It is raining today so I will not be walking down to the gym to start the 2 week trial. I will try to go on Monday.

After I finish my smoothie, I will probably eat the corn pasta and meatballs and sauce. Tonight I am going into Boston with a few of my friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. Should be fun, but I will get home late and B will be getting up early for work tomorrow. I hope that I can sleep in tomorrow, but it seems unlikely.

Hope you all have fun plans tonight/this weekend! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment