Thursday, March 10, 2011

Goals: day 1

Since I just posted the 5 goals I have for myself, I thought that I would let everyone know how I did so far today.

For breakfast:

poached eggs
some Cape cod salt and vinegar kettle chips
smoothie **
water

**[fruit/veggie smoothie consisting of:

frozen strawberries
frozen blueberries
frozen spinach
frozen peaches
ground flaxseed
Just Black Cherry juice
Water


It tasted good and because I had a straw I actually finished it. Usually I only get about halfway through it. With a straw I can mix it, take bigger gulps, and not have the freezing cold drink hit my teeth. It makes it more enjoyable.]

Soon I am going to eat some corn pasta, homemade meatballs and homemade sauce for lunch. I need to pick a veggie/fruit for that meal too. I have carrots, green pepper, apple, pear, or banana to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment